Patient Management and Clinical Recommendations During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
COVID-19 Vaccination and Fertility
- There are no fertility-related reasons for a vaccine exemption.
COVID-19 Vaccination and Pregnancy
- Based on US CDC data, as of September 2021, an estimated 31% of pregnant women have been vaccinated against COVID-19.1,2
- Symptomatic pregnant women with COVID-19 have a 70% increased risk of death compared to non-pregnant women with COVID-19.1,2
- Patients who are pregnant or who are planning to become pregnant should become vaccinated against COVID-19 with any of the available vaccines.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 significantly decreases the risk of infection and severe disease at all stages of pregnancy.
Please read the full article here.Leave a reply